Job DescriptionEmail Job
Enter Email ID
- Coordinates and evaluates the different activities of Purchasing and recommends action and controls to ensure efficiency.
- Negotiate and follow up with vendors on the best deal
- Communicate with finance department on budget, quantity, etc.
- Local requirements from respective departments
- Recommend the purchase of materials, supplies & services to the most economical vendors
- Ensure selection of prospective vendors based from the following category and requirements like ISO Quality Certifications, endorsement, customer references list, product range specifications, vendor market positioning and reputations\
- Ensure vendor performance criteria and parameters are met before purchase are made
- Maintains list of approved vendors and monitor price changes
- Minimize purchase costs and maintain within overall procurement budget
- Explore markets for alternative sources of materials & supplies which may reduce cost and improve quality of products.