Organises section with regard to mise-en-place, production and its service.
• Take orders from Executive Chef and carries them out in the correct manner
• Responsible for all sushi, sashimi and Teppanyaki food served in the club, give guiding assistance and input on all other Japanese food
• Plan co-ordinate and supervise all sushi, sashimi and Teppanyaki menu implementations in a timely manner
• Assist in the preparation and control of daily and weekly market lists pertaining to Japanese food.
• Familiar with local requirements and sanitation regulations
• Works closely with the Executive Chef in planning adequate supply of required items for restaurants and banquets, menu development and other related areas
• Work to the specifications received by the Executive Chef regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe index