MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Provides Guidance and Mentoring to Department and Supervisors
2. Performs staffing and recruiting coordination for the Department.
3. Provides coordination of Maintenance Contracts and Blanket Purchase Agreements between the project, MEO, and suppliers.
4. Develops Policies and Procedures relevant to the Area of operation.
5. Coordinates with supporting agencies such as PMO, QC, TLSF Supply, MEO, and Vendors to ensure mission success.
6. Reviews receipt, control and processing of work results. Collects and analyzes data necessary to manage resources. Monitors maintenance supply operations of shop and bench stock.
7. Advises the Program Management of the status of workload and scheduling effectiveness; proposes corrective action for workload imbalances. May be required to prepare and present briefs on maintenance-related activities.
8. Maintains situational awareness of logistics and maintenance activities at all operational
sites, including the status of any operational, maintenance, and resource issues, including the glide path for the resolution of any of these issues.
9. Manage and monitor the Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) Repair and Calibration program.