Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Assist the Financial Controller for finalization of annual accounts.
• Prepare all necessary documentation for the Head Office in KSA as requested.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
• 7-10 years of Accounting Experience in General Accounts, Project Accounting, Financial statements, MIS, Audits, Invoicing, Payments, Bank Reconciliation.
• At least 5 years in a similar role with a DIFC Financial Entity.
• Strong working knowledge of IFRS and DFSA Reporting / Inspection Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• ERP or Accounting Software Application experience. Oracle is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office (mainly Excel, Word and Power Point).
• Ability to implement effective Financial Control Measures.