• The Quantities Surveyor holds the responsibility to supervise time, cost and material management with a strong record of project risk evaluation, contractor dispute resolution, cost variation analysis, bid negotiation and tendering.
• Reviews shop drawings
• Prepares bill of quantities and invoices
• Assist in monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs.
• Assist in preparing project cash flow forecasts.
• Prepare and review variation orders.
• Conduct site materials inspection
• Assist in the preparation of Extension of Time reports.
• Manage commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets