• Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of commodity Materials, like valves, flanges, gaskets, piping, nuts, bolts, etc.
• Good knowledge of piping materials, related specifications.
• Excellent organization and documentation skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Strong data entry and analytical skills.
• Must be willing and capable of quickly learning new office related and data entry software.
• Physically capable of climbing ladders, climbing in and out of various vehicles (forklifts, trucks, cranes etc.)
• Familiar with chemical segregations and storage.
• Able to read and understand MSDS for proper chemical handling. • Physically capable of working outdoors in temperatures approaching 120ºF • Record and track warehouse inventory movements.
• Plan and issue instructions for loading and unloading.
• Perform physical inventory counting.
• Handle inter-office duties and reports, supporting other sections of Material warehouse