The Technical operations officer has one primary objective:
• To support, administer and reconcile day to day Fund trading and client transnational activities through system process and procedures.
• Reconciliation and Preparation of Fund trading request
• Management of the processing activities with various Fund houses.
• Reconciliation and Management of Client money movements
• Reconciliation of client trading requests.
• Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly calculations for strategic partners.
• Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations
• Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
• Identify and investigate break items on reconciliations in a timely manner and escalate fund accounting issues and aged items to the Head of operations.
• Comply with defined checklists, procedures and controls.
• Assist in the audit process if required.