- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Report faulty equipment, maintenance needs, and safety hazards to manager/supervisor.
- Train employees on all laundry procedures, including safety procedures and equipment operation.
- Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed.
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery.
- Assist Laundry Manager in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employee.