- Oversee spares / consumable inventory parameters, including safety stock, reorder point, lead-time.
- Collaborate with buyer and technical managers to obtain the best possible supplier performance in terms of supplier on-time delivery, quality, lead-time and flexibility.
- Manage inventory control through the Oracle
- Take the necessary action on slow moving inventory
- Support cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting.
- Analyze and take appropriate actions to optimize inventory performance excess
- Work closely with product engineering, operation and Souring
- Ensure efficient translation of purchase requisitions into purchase orders
- Support production scheduling, updating and maintaining planning tools through material availability
- Perform gap analysis and assure alignment between forecasted level of orders and capacity
- Monitor work in progress inventory, recommends rationalization initiatives and follow inventory checkbook
- Identify root cause deviations from production plan and implements corrective initiatives
- Expedite with the suppliers and update deliveries or reception dates.
- Maintain and validate the spares/ production reports and performance indicators.
- Assist sourcing, quality, engineering and operation to resolve supplier Quality issues.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and inventory control.
- Lead projects to improve supply chain and operation processes.