• Assist the Electrical Engineer in performing the contractual duties on site.
• Ensure the performance of the work in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
• Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, and sign at the end of each day.
• Interface with the public, especially residents and business owners adjacent to the work to mitigate the construction impacts.
• Coordinate with the contractor’s foreman in charge of the work on a daily basis to advise on the proper execution of the work.
• Coordinate with the Materials Inspector and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, and quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
• Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of completed electrical work for conformance with the plans and specifications.