- Works closely with the civil Supervisor to carry out responsibilities assigned to him in accordance with established maintenance program and operation schedule.
- Under taking regular inspection and check-up various structures and fixtures of the club/site to identify and determine defective or damaged part per maintenance schedule.
- Submit reports of inspections to immediate supervisor for immediate action.
- Responsible for reporting all findings of discrepancies observed and noted during work to immediate superior.
- Responsible for maintaining all assigned, borrowed tools equipments in spotless condition at all times.
- Responsible for order and cleanliness of working place assigned.
- When working in guest areas, particular attention must be paid to noise that may disturb the guests, cleanliness of uniform, grooming and always behave as a diligent, honest, polite.