Develop and achieve agreed budget, revenue, profit margins in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
• Create a culture of continuous improvement and team work via proven customer interfaces.
• Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to meet contractual terms with our clients and suppliers.
• Change management leadership.
• Team building and development through proven succession planning.
• Responsibility for all issues relating to Health & Safety and Quality within the division.
• Ensure that the site housekeeping policies are maintained across the KSA and quality standards are met.
• Business Development Support and management of client relationship.
• Responsible for security and risk management of all the automotive divisions equipment.
• Deliver the Health and Safety and Quality Agenda for the division.
• Ensure that the transport department, Inventory department and Warehouse delivers the service required by the automotive customers.