Project Manager Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience in highly complex and related commercial construction projects
- Retail, Hotels, Mixed-Use or Corporate Office
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.