* Work efficiently in a demanding, multi-cultural, multitasking environment with changing priorities and challenging deadlines
* Will be responsible for conducting site surveys, developing conceptual, preliminary and detailed design for complex, integrated security systems and must take into account functionality, interoperability and interfaces both within the system and to outside systems
* Support the Sales Team by technically qualifying opportunities and making recommendations on solution feasibility, quantifying risks and authoring technical bid content.
* Interact with the customers and consultants to understand the requirements
* Interact with suppliers/OEM for pricing and technical input
* Must be able to work on tender documents (pre-tender and post tender activities), prepare BOQ, technical and commercial proposals
* Presentations – preparation, delivery and follow up on technical presentations.
* Product demos – preparation, delivery and follow up on technical product demos.
* Provide technical back up to sales – attend trade shows, follow up after sales calls/visits etc.
* Familiar with relevant international, national and industry standards and engineering best practices
* Develop, maintain and disseminate knowledge of existing, new and proposed products and services available within the security market place.
* Perform other related activities as and when required.