* Developing and preparing drawings in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, REVIT or associated programs based on direction and design provided by landscape architects.
* Preparing detailed drawings, in CAD, REVIT or associated programs, of proposed plans, facilities and infrastructures, prints of various original plans and records for internal and external company use.
* Producing drawings for land development projects, base plans and detailed drawings for landscape projects as required.
* Working as a team member to coordinate design projects with urban designers, architects, landscape architects, engineers and other CAD technicians.
* Utilizing customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work processes and improve AutoCAD productivity and efficiency in compliance with the company CAD standards.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 7+ years of CAD experience with BIM proficiency and intermediate level use of imaging software (e.g. Adobe Suite, Sketch Up) preferred.
Partnered with a Bachelor Degree in either Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Diploma equivalent, professional certification will be viewed favourably.