• Maintaining proper and complete communication with the client's discipline engineers on all project related Fire/Life Safety issues.
• Reviewing, approving and processing contractor’s Fire/Life Safety technical submittals, such as material submittals, design drawings and method statements.
• Advising Mechanical Fire/Life Safety project/site staff on assigned projects when requested.
• Identifying issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of the Head of department, Resident Engineer, MEP Construction Manager, Chief Construction Manager, and HRD as necessary.
• Conducting design reviews of fire protection systems.
• Conducting fire safety system audits and undertaking installation certifications.
• Technical Integrity stewardship and driving excellence through peer reviews and maintaining the best practice approach to customer delivery at all time