• Familiar with profile drawing used for the infrastructure projects.
• Proficient in using of Total Station and Auto Level instruments.
• Good knowledge in AutoCAD or Civil 3D and Microsoft Excel.
• Determines methods and procedures for establishing or reestablishing survey control.
• Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project.
• Holding a Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Surveying or Geodetic Engineer.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Land surveying and 3 years of relevant experience in utilities and infrastructure projects.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Gulf.
• Good Communication skills.