Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locate faulty equipment, determine nature of repairs and spare parts required to plan work correctly.
- Perform repairs on assigned equipment to minimize equipment downtime and support operations.
- Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and ensure satisfactory repairs to minimize equipment downtime.
- Prepare new or modified installations on assigned equipment and test acceptance to ensure proper functioning of equipment.
- Provide coaching to lower level technicians and supervise their work to ensure proper transfer of skills and performance as per standard codes and practices.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Foreman.