• Maintaining all aspects of accounts payable ledgers
• Making payments and reconciliations
• Preparing and accounting for prepayments, accruals, assets and depreciation
• Attending stock counts, helping and reconciling store inventories with accounting standards.
• Other adhoc accounting requirements
Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
Assist with financial and tax audits.
Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
Assist the financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
Post ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.