Ensure back room is organized to support receiving, storing and shipping of stock.
• Unload in-coming merchandise from truck.
• Assist in loading orders on truck for customer deliveries/installation as needed.
• Check in-coming merchandise against bills of lading and invoice.
• Place stock in proper area in stockroom and rotate same.
• Accurately measure and cut all orders and prepare for pick-up by installers.
• Ensure customer quality and service expectations are met.
• Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
• Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom.
• Locate out-of-stock items as necessary.
• Operate all material handling and cutting equipment in a safe manner.
• Clean and repair branch equipment as necessary.
• Establish maintenance schedule for all equipment.
• Identify equipment problems and make recommendations.