- Create innovative floral decor and lead floral installation for the clients.
- Watering plants, cutting, conditioning and cleaning flowers and foliage for the storage.
- Arranging the bouquet for trimming, cutting and wrapping the flowers.
- Make floral design for corporate clients on site following the instructions.
- Florists create arrangements and formal displays for special occasions and daily purchases.
- Arrangements and displays can be used for weddings, funerals, banquets or holidays.
- Creativity and being a natural artist help with this daily task.
- To create the right design, florists must know the size, color and care requirements of each flower so they can pick the flowers and greenery to use in designs.
- Responsible for creating displays using silk or faux flowers for marketing and promotions inside the store.